Monday, October 22, 2018

Miami Basel Art Offerings!!

 Miami friends! Soon I will be back in your city to share my art!! Ive rented a lil warehouse in Wynwood and will be doing a few events for you!!

Starting with an art workshop Im teaching between November 29th and December 2nd. Info at the Facebook Event or my Webpage.

Then I am doing my first solo exhibition in the states in 5 years! I am bringing my whole original art collection, which you can enjoy between December 6th and 9th, during the Art Basel crazyness.

Info at the Facebook event page or the Moksha Family Webpage

Address is 2545 North Miami Ave #3, in Wynwood.

The opening reception will be December 6th, starting at 7pm. I will dj some vinyl, along some friends I will announce soon.

On December 7th I will give a speech, along other artists. We will also have a discussion panel. More info on who will be on it coming soon.

Then on the night of December 8th it will be the great Closing Celebration. A big dance party with awesome performers we will announce soon enough!

All of this is thanks to my friends at Moksha Family and Saturnlight Studios. Also thanks to my sponsors Guyaki Yerba Mate drinks and Vans shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment