Sunday, November 13, 2011

Book Launch at Miami Art Basel!!

Early this December I will be flown down to Miami to be part of the Moksha Visionary Art Fair. This coincides with the dates that my big coffee table art book is released by Schiffer Publishing. So Moksha hooked me up with a pimp launch at The Filmore, also known as the Jackie Gleason Theatre, which is the biggest music venue in Miami Beach, in middle of the Art Basel Action, and a historical building where so many tv shows, theatre and concerts have gone doen since the 50's!!

Anyways, I wil be there on Friday December 2nd, from 4 to 6pm, selling and signing my new books to those who come. There will be a satellite visionary art show happening around me too. Should be really special, so come if you're in that area!!

For the Facebook event page, please go here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=296445127040583 .

No comments:

Post a Comment