Sunday, October 30, 2011

Skatebot #3 for Cease It group Show


This Friday was the big Opening party of "Cease It 2" a Installations group show that included popular Montreal Art organizations like Under Pressure, En Masse, Massivart, Paprimase and Decover. I was invited to be part of it cause I had my first Skate robot available for it. But then the building we where storing it in got condemned, so that piece is locked in and will probably still be in there when the building is demolished.... Because of this, my partner in that project Yannik Malek built me a 3rd Skate bot will the last of my broken deck stash and I quickly painted it up this past Thursday afternoon, along my new intern assistant James Farrell.

Anyways, Cease it will be open for at least a month at "Fresh Paint Gallery" (180 Saint Catherine East, Montreal). Here some amazing pictures by Adida Fallen Angel of the Skatebot production day and the opening the following night: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150908342875381.760836.691325380&type=1 .

No comments:

Post a Comment